Aims and Outcomes
On achievement of this qualification you will:
- Understand the housing maintenance/asset management role and how this fits into the wider context of housing
- Introduce some of the knowledge necessary to participate in housing maintenance/asset management related activities.
The qualification is for you if you are:
- A maintenance professional working in the housing sector or non-technical staff from a customer service or housing management background who want to progress to become a housing maintenance/asset management professional
- Working as a tenant liaison officer in a private construction company.
What does the Certificate cover?
The Certiﬁcate has a modular structure consisting of four units comprising training session, tutorials and feedback. Each unit has its own assignment set at the end.
The Training Courses
Each of these units form credits towards the full Certiﬁcate.
The four units are:
- Repairs and Maintenance in Housing Organisations
- Managing Empty Properties
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Professional Practice Skills for Housing
Who should attend
The qualiﬁcation is for you if you are:
• A maintenance professional working in the housing sector, or non-technical staff from a customer service or housing management background who wants to progress to become a housing maintenance/asset management professional
• Working as a tenant liaison ofﬁcer in a private construction company.
Training sessions will run on the following dates, in addition to tutorials and feedback:
- 6/7/9 Sept 2021 - (Online Induction sessions 2hrs each)
- 29 Sept/4 Oct/13 Oct 2021 - Unit 1 (Repairs and Maintenance in Housing Organisations)
- 3 Nov 2021 - Group tutorial webinar
- 1/8/15 Dec 2021 - Unit 2 (Managing Empty Properties)
- 12 Jan 2022 – Group tutorial webinar
- 9 Feb/23 Feb/2 Mar 2022 - Unit 3 ( Health and Safety Awareness)
- 16 Mar 2022 - Group tutorial webinar
- 27 Apr/4 May/11 May 2022 - Unit 4 (Professional Practice Skills for Housing)
- 25 May 2022 - Group tutorial webinar
- Induction – webinars of 3 x 2hours
- Unit webinars = 2 hours. All 10:00am – 12pm
- Group tutorials = 2 hours. All 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Individual tutorials = 30 minutes; by arrangement between tutor and student
This course is delivered online with individual tutorial support built into the programme schedule.
£1825 + VAT per person.
Or to get a quote for us deliver this qualification to a group with your organisation online, please enquire to email@example.com, or call us on 0208 123 0804.
Online CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Maintenance & Asset Management
Upkeep’s courses have been developed by, and with industry experts.
All of our tutors have current or recent professional industry experience which means that you are learning from professionals with a great level of experience and skills.
All courses are delivered live online with our tutors.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 123 0804.