CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Maintenance & Asset Management
The Certiﬁcate has a modular structure consisting of four units comprising training session, tutorials and feedback. Each unit has its own assignment set at the end.
On achievement of this qualification you will:
- Understand the housing maintenance/asset management role and how this fits into the wider context of housing
- Introduce some of the knowledge necessary to participate in housing maintenance/asset management related activities.
What the course consists of:
The four units are:
- Repairs and Maintenance in Housing Organisations
- Managing Empty Properties
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Professional Practice Skills for Housing
Who should attend?
The qualiﬁcation is for you if you are:
• A maintenance professional working in the housing sector, or non-technical staff from a customer service or housing management background who wants to progress to become a housing maintenance/asset management professional
• Working as a tenant liaison ofﬁcer in a private construction company.
Contact us for a quote.