If you are a levy paying business, the Upkeep Apprenticeship provides a unique, flexible and comprehensive employee development programme delivered in house, at your premises.
Included in the qualification is:
• CIH Membership for a minimum of 18 months
• CIH accredited Level 3 Certificate in Housing Maintenance and Asset Management:
a. Professional Practice Skills for Housing
b. Housing Construction and Maintenance
c. Accessible and Adaptable Housing
d. Health and Safety Awareness for Housing Management and Maintenance
• ABBE accredited Level 2 Certificate in Diagnosing Defects and Ordering Repairs
a. Basic Building Construction
b. Damp, Condensation and Decay
c. Plumbing, Wastes and Drains
d. Domestic Electrical and Heating Installations
e. Repairs Reporting Skills
• An exchange day where Apprentices host or visit another organisation to see different approaches and learn about housing practices in different environments. This helps apprentices learn how to resolve issues, build professional connections and understand the value of networking and problem solving
• Access to CIH online resources and other publications
a. Knowledge hub providing practical information and an online network of other professionals
b. Regular webinars covering housing management topics
c. Bite-size Housing CPD modules and an online CPD account
d. Own weekly copy of Inside Housing magazine and online access
e. Weekly News and views housing newsletter and Member Alerts delivering breaking news to your inbox
f. Publications providing latest policy insight and good practice advice
• Access to other Upkeep and CIH training courses
• Tutorial support through on site one to one access with tutors, group events, reflective learning support and preparations for end point assessment
The formative assessment for the apprenticeship will take the form of a
portfolio of evidence and completion of English and Mathematics at Level 2.
The end point assessment (EPA) organisation for our apprenticeship is The Chartered Institute of Housing.
End point assessment) will include
- an individually pre-agreed work-based project to demonstrate the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and attributes, increase their visibility and contribute to the organisational development of their respective place of work
- A Professional Conversation by panel interview
Download the Datasheet here for more information.
Contact us for a quote on email@example.com
Level 3 Housing & Property Manager Apprenticeship
Upkeep’s courses have been developed by, and with industry experts.
All of our tutors have current or recent professional industry experience which means that you are learning from professionals with a great level of experience and skills.
We currently hold all of our scheduled courses in London, but are planning to start delivery in the midlands.
If you can’t make it to London, we can come to you with a bespoke training package tailored to meet your needs and those of your organisation. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 123 0804.