If you're a levy paying business, Upkeep's unique, flexible and comprehensive Apprenticeship programme provides a great experience for your employees and offers a sound start to their career in housing. Our programme includes:
• CIH Membership for a minimum of 12 months
• CIH accredited Level 2 Certificate in Housing
a. Developing Skills to work in Housing
b. Housing Provision and Housing Organisations
c. Customer Care in the Housing Context
d. Housing Construction
e. Housing Maintenance Systems
f. Delivery of Housing Services
• Access to CIH online resources and other publications
a. Knowledge hub providing practical information and an online
network of other professionals
b. Regular webinars covering housing management topics
c. Bite-size Housing CPD modules and an online CPD account
d. Own weekly copy of Inside Housing magazine and online access
e. Weekly News and views housing newsletter and Member Alerts
delivering breaking news to your inbox
f. Publications providing latest policy insight and good practice advice
• Access to other Upkeep and CIH training courses
• Tutorial support through on site one to one access with tutors, group
events, reflective learning support and preparations for end point
We have selected the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) as our end point assessment organisation.
End point assessment includes:
• Formative assessment of a portfolio of evidence and completion of
English and Mathematics at Level 1
• An individually pre-agreed work-based project to demonstrate the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and attributes, increase their visibility and contribute to the organisational development of their respective place of work
• A Professional Conversation by panel interview
Download the Datasheet here for more information.
Contact us for a quote on email@example.com
Level 2 Housing and Property Assistant Apprenticeship
Upkeep’s courses have been developed by, and with industry experts.
All of our tutors have current or recent professional industry experience which means that you are learning from professionals with a great level of experience and skills.
We currently hold all of our scheduled courses in London, but are planning to start delivery in the midlands.
If you can’t make it to London, we can come to you with a bespoke training package tailored to meet your needs and those of your organisation. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 123 0804.