This two day course provides procurement professionals or those staff involved in working with clients or customers as part of a contract to manage the relationship well and ensure that the work meets agreed performance standards.
What the course covers
Over the two day workshop delegates will cover:
- Effective Contract Management
- Using the relationship spectrum to prioritise efforts and resources
- How to Manage the Relationships
- How to manage performance
- Appropriate tools for managing performance e.g. vendor appraisal, balanced scorecard
- How to manage the contract
- What if things go wrong? What actions can be taken?
- The contract review process
- How to manage change
- Contract closure
Who should attend
This course is designed for procurement professionals and staff working with or managing client contracts.
Length of course
2 days - 9.30am to 4.30pm
At YOUR offices / location.
For a PRICE please enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0208 123 0804.
Effective Contract Management
Upkeep’s courses have been developed by, and with industry experts.
All of our tutors have current or recent professional industry experience which means that you are learning from professionals with a great level of experience and skills.
We currently hold all of our scheduled courses in London, but are planning to start delivery in the midlands.
If you can’t make it to London, we can come to you with a bespoke training package tailored to meet your needs and those of your organisation. Get in touch at email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 123 0804.